Rob Parrish for Nunda Township Highway Commissioner
"Paving the Way to Fiscal Reform"
Welcome to my website and thank you for your interest in my candidacy for Highway Commissioner of Nunda Township! My petitions have been submitted and my name will be on the ballot for the Republican Primary that takes place February 26, 2013.
I am running for Highway Commissioner of Nunda Township because the people of Nunda deserve a candidate that has the proven leadership and professional abilities to provide quality service while reducing costs. My 30 years of trade specific experiences in asphalt maintenance and snow removal make me the best candidate to reform the Nunda Township Highway Department.
I am proud to be a 4th generation Nunda Township resident and 3rd generation contractor. Working for and later running my family’s business, Parrish Paving for over 26 years, I have successfully completed thousands of residential, commercial, and municipal paving projects in Nunda Township.
My grandfather Casey and my parents, Bud and Rita, have established a legacy for the Parrish name which I am proud to continue. They provided me with values that place honesty, integrity, and strong moral character in the highest regard. They instilled in me a business ethic that is focused on quality customer service, outstanding craftsmanship, and fiscal responsibility.
These are the same principles that I will apply to the Nunda Township Highway Department, when I am elected Highway Commissioner.
The issues that are important to me, that I am committed to address when I am elected Highway Commissioner include;
- Bringing fiscal responsibility, effective leadership, and professional collaboration to the township office.
- Removing nepotism from the Highway Department.
- Eliminating wasteful spending and create strategic plans for the road maintenance, snow removal, and capital expenditures that will benefit all residents of Nunda Township.
- Advocating for transparency, communication, and integrity in the office, with a special emphasis on restoring unity among the leadership of Nunda.
- Utilizing intergovernmental agreements to partner labor forces, equipment, trade knowledge, and buying power of fellow Nunda Township cities and villages, to increase the means and methods that will result in successful solutions for Road Maintenance and Snow Removal expenses.
With your interest in my campaign you have taken an important step toward positive change in the Highway Department. Please consider sharing this information with other concerned residents who may be interested in supporting my campaign.
Thank you again for your support
On February 26, 2013, Vote Rob Parrish for
Nunda Township Highway Commissioner